Thursday, October 7, 2010

Monks Hill Secondary School reunion

Tomorrow i will be travelling to Singapore, by bus and the journey will take approximately 5 hours. I will be attending my secondary school reunion to be held at Changi. Most of my classmates will be attending also. Im so excited to meet them all... We were all buddies 36 years ago.....

The reunion cum Hari Raya gathering is on Saturday 9th October, but Im going to Singapore a day earlier. I will be staying with Kak Emah at Paris (Pasir Ris). Shes living with her son, Kamil and his family. Anyway Kak Emah lost her husband last year, and since she was all alone, Kamil wants her to stay with him.

I have already packed my bag for a night stay. I also brought along my running shoes, coz I will be going to Bedok reservoir with Ros Buang on Saturday morning to exercise... Hope it does not rain....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...