Saturday, October 2, 2010

Agromas Instant Noodles

the instant noodles

I was traveling from Bidor to Kuala Lumpur when hubby and I had lunch at the Bidor R & R. While hubby was having his prayers, I went to the Agro Bazaar which was next to the food court. It was at this Agro Bazaar that I came across this Agromas Product. It is instant noodles with two different flavours, bihun tom yam segera and mi bandung segera. So I bought the 2 packets to try it out once I reached home.

Anyway, at this Agro Bazaar, there were fruit cordials made from our local fruits, eg. starfruit, pineapples, mangoes, soyabeans, guavas which, I do not find them at our hypermarts. There were also honey from the tualang trees. Plenty of local delicacies, such as, rempeyek, keropok ikan, dried sotong, muruku... and also ready made paste to cook rendang, ikan bakar, bbq chicken etc etc etc...

the bbq paste

So, when I reached home that night, I did try out the mi bandung segera.. of course i added an egg and onions and red chillies.. and it sure taste good enough to have another bowl...heheehee... (Note: must avoid eating a heavy meal before bedtime..). I have yet to try the bbq chicken marinated paste. Perhaps in due course...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...