Friday, August 13, 2010

Maytower, Kuala Lumpur


View from my studio unit at Jalan Munshi Abdullah. Beautiful isn't it?? The Kuala Lumpur Tower can be seen from my unit towering above the other skyscrapers... But then, this awesome view will disappear once a new building across the road takes place. Hope it will not be so soon.... Please take your time Mr Developer....

My studio unit has a small kitchenette. Once furnished, I may rent it out. At the moment, we are having wardrobes and lightings installed. The unit is on the 24th floor, but, if you are in the elevator wanting to go up... you will not see level 24, instead it is 23A... and you will not see level 4 either.... something to do with Feng shui, I guess.

And... when I went to the mail room to retrieve my letters... there was no No.24 either.... My letter box No.23A-(my unit no.). BUT... in all our correspondence, the official address is Level 24, unit.... Strange, but true...

Now I am trying to figure out how to rent out my unit. Should I rent it monthly to one tenant, or rent it out on a daily basis for tourists and locals on holiday.... Hmmm..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...