Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cough... COUgh...CoUGh...CoUgH...COUGH!!

Its been more than a week now.... and I am still coughing.... I have seen the Medical Officer twice, and my physician just yesterday!!! In fact, now I have to use the nebuliser at least twice a day. Me, having to use the nebuliser??? Come on.... surely my condition is not THAT serious...

Anyway, I have to swallow five different types of medicines. Four of which are in tablet form, one cough syrup. After drinking the cough syrup... I will always doze off....

My physician, Dr Ong, adviced me not to do any running until my cough ceased. Me, not running??? Exercise also cannot ah Doctor Ong?? He said, "Can exercise only, but cannot running, wait u 'pancit' (punctured). Just do light exercise". So.... light exercise is of course, Tai chi. Oh yes!! Tai chi's movement is indeed 'light' but.... after an hour of Tai chi exercises, I would be sweating all over.

I have this continuous mode of coughing. Like a rhythm. I really pitied my other half, especially at night. I realised I coughed a lot at night and I did disturb his sleep. My dear hubby, please forgive me.... Hubby would get up and massaged by back and told me to drink water. But then..

What annoyed me, was having to get up during the night to go to the toilet. Not once... but three times!!! Cough! Cough! Cough!!! and then go to toilet!! Waddaaaaaa.... Is it because of the medicine or I have poor bladder!!! Got to see Dr Ong again lah!!! But then....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...