Friday, May 14, 2010

Body massage.....

I am now at Dmuara Marine Park in Sungai Besar. Its about 2 hrs drive from Kuala Lumpur. I have been here numerous times, accompanying my husband on his field trip. This resort has 13 exclusive 'floating' chalets, 9 units of 2 rooms apartment, a floating restaurant, a jetty etc etc etc. visit http://doranibayuresort.blogspot.com for more details...

Anyway, I am now waiting for Daeng Kuning, a masseuse who is coming around 9am. I have not had a massage for quite some time now, and since this resort also offers body massage to their clients, I choose to have one this morning.

Usually I would engage Makcik Mek who hails from Kelantan to massage me whenever she visited her daughter, who is my neighbour. Makcik Mek could really massage me well. She knows where to 'knead' at all the right points of my sometimes, aching body.... BUT... be prepared if she puts extra pressure.... I would howl so loud..... that Fifi my cat, would jump out of her skin!!! Hehehee... Fifi would usually be napping on the sofa while I was being massaged.

Anyway, since Makcik Mek last massaged me in December last year.... so... my 'delicate' body is calling for a badly needed massage... Usually I would like to be massaged at least 3 times before the next massage. The 1st massage session is to 'loosen' all the 'knotted' urat, which could be very painful. Then for the 2nd massage session, the knotted urat which has been 'straightened', would feel less painful. Finally the 3rd massage session, my body would feel very 'light' and I would feel more relax... Hmmmm...

Normally, I would doze off while being massaged, i.e. if minute pressure is being utilised!! This usually happens during the 2nd and 3rd sessions. A massage usually take about an hour. But then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...